How to find your G Spot?
Ah, the elusive G Spot.
Every woman has a G Spot, and it takes some finesse to find it.
Consider women's Vaginal wall - note that the G Spot only covers a small area that is no larger than the surface of your thumb.
Is it easy to find? Nope.
Can you find it? You sure can!
If you're a dude, you'll want to read on.
- For starters, It'd be nice to have some tongue action going on around her clitoris - which is very stimulating, and also lubricates her vagina for penetration.
- Lay your lady down, and gently insert 1 or 2 fingers into the vagina. Ensure that your palm is facing upwards.
- Next, with the tip of your fingers, you'll want to do a "come-hither" motion - not digging, but gentle and smooth.
- What you'll feel is a swollen spongy tissue, you might need to search around for a little bit. Our suggestion is to speak to your partner, get feedback and instructions.
- Gentle stimulate the area and you'll hear her moan with pleasure.
- There are some sex toys that are created to stimulate the G Spot and you can consider using them as well - maybe now you'll get why dildos have that curved shape!
- Don't forget to stimulate the clitoris, as she can still get an orgasm with clitoris stimulation as well.
- If you're thinking correctly - yes, it is possible to get a double orgasm, both internal and external - and your partner will love it.
- Orgasms actually come with a health benefit. It can reduce the pain she feels during menstruation and also helps clear out any "dirt and impurities" in the vagina via the vaginal liquid.
- In some cases, women are able to squirt liquid out of their urethra powerfully - which will create an amazing sensation during intercourse.
- Things to note if using a sex toy - don't immediately stuff it up her vagina, go back to step no.1 above, and work your way there. Foreplay is key to amazing sex.
- Don't be desperate to find the G Spot - you can still have good sex without finding it.
- Remember to cherish the intimate moments you feel with one another.